What we can do for you?
We can build you products which your consumers will use. Savvy?
Over the years, we’ve been an engineering firm. Most customers come to us with a solution, not the problem. They start something like this
I want you to build me XYZ which should do this that and this. More so, it should also have this this and that.
And then we ask, Why? Why do you want to build that XYZ with all this that and this? They then share the problem. And then we ask, So why do you think building XVY with all this that and this will solve the problem? And they say, because we know the industry and sometimes even articulate it much more sophisticatedly. But in essence, they are saying
Because I think it will work and we have to get it done. Because I think it will work.
So then what can we do for you?
We put the solution on the side for a moment and take you back to the problem. We start by understanding your problem again, brainstorm ideas with you and then we tell you that we are still not confident that this will work.
Now we want to talk to your customers or potential customers. We want to do secondary and primary user research. And after that two three week process, we will all come up with a solution together which will surely work.
We bet you will be surprised how your solution changed so completely into a different direction. Many times even the problem statement changes and you will stand agape. Epiphany!
So then what can we really do for you?
We use Ruby on Rails extensively.
So then what can we really really do for you?
- If you are an industry veteran, we can become your CTO.
- If you already have a team, we can speed things up by being a part of your team.
- If you want an MVP, we can validate, define, design, build and launch your MVP.
- If you want to solve a challenge, we’ll get the solution with Design Thinking.
- If you want to learn about Design Thinking, we can host a workshop for you.
- If you are just plain bored, let’s go out for beer or coffee.