We exist To give more than we take.
Our core values are what keeps us ticking. They have not changed and will never change.
Deliver Excellence in every walk of life
- You always feel you can improve the existing and work on the nuances.
- You are passionate about your field of work.
- You are constantly learning and upgrading yourself.
- You do not tolerate mediocrity in anything you do.
- You put in your best – always.
Always stay Humble
*Humility by definition -of “low social, administrative, or political rank” and “having or showing a modest or low estimate of one’s importance.”. We do not mean the first definition at all. In Fact, you are good at what you do, but are not boastful and belittling about it.
- You are respectful and accepting.
- You are always learning and coachable.
- You help others raise their self-esteem and feel good about themselves.
- You give authentic praises.
- You accept mistakes in front of people.
- You do not want to take all the credit. In fact always eager to authentically pass it on.
- Teach what you know more
- You help raise the bar for the entire team.
- You teach and create more leaders.
- You strive to make yourself redundant.
Earn the Trust
- You are genuine and unconditionally honest.
- You will place the interest of others and the company above yourself.
- You will always be fair to customers and co-workers, never biased.
- You can always be counted upon by customers and co-workers.
- Keep an open mind
- You can think out of the box. Lateral thinking.
- You are more listening, less talking and focused on solving the puzzle.
- You are open to new ideas and shifting your paradigm of beliefs.
The dictionary meaning for Maverick is ‘independent minded person’. But then, we don’t follow the dictionary either. Trust us.We follow ourselves. A bunch of talented, free spirited geeks who have come together with a vision. Ok, may be vision is too heavy a word for a free flowing young lot like us. We get inspired by the leaders of the industry but we don’t follow them blindly. You can call us an arrogant bunch of geeks, or you can call us brave. Brave enough to think new. Think simple. Think pragmatic. Think the way only we would. No wonder, coming out with the tagline for ‘Idyllic’ was easy: we think like us!